JobPath sponsors career areas that are in high-demand, high-wage fields that offer benefits and the opportunity for professional growth. JobPath works with local employers and other community agencies to determine where there is a need for skilled workers.
JobPath is actively recruiting motivated adults for the following educational and job training programs. If you are interested, please complete the online form or contact a JobPath staff member to discuss your options.
Career Areas Available
- Aviation Technology
- Building and Construction Technology – HVAC Concentration
- Building and Construction Technology – Plumbing Concentration
- Computer Aided Design
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Engineering – AA for transfer
- Fire Science Academy
- Law Enforcement Academy
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Machine Tool Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Radiologic Technology
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Respiratory Therapist
- Welding and Fabrication
- Surgical Technologist
- Truck Driving
- Electrician Apprenticeship
Registered Nursing Prerequisites
JobPath is recruiting Tucson/Pima County residents who are motivated to pursue the education and training needed to be able to apply to the Registered Nursing program at Pima Community College.
- Live in Pima County;
- Are working as a CNA, PCT, LPN, or other healthcare professional;
- Have a COMPASS Reading score of 95 or higher
- Are planning to enroll in the following courses in the coming semesters: MAT 151 and BIO 201IN; BIO202IN and PSY 101
- If you are interested, please attend a JobPath orientation. Call 520-324-0402 ext. 7006 to schedule.