Job Path stands by our solid reputation of achieving results. Our commitment to development the skills and knowledge of our participants shines through considering the following facts:
- JobPath has an average retention and graduation rate of 90%.
- The average JobPath pre-training wage for 2012 JobPath graduates was $5.26 per hour; the average post-training wage was $21.66 per hour – an increase of $16.40 an hour.
- Healthcare employers report that JobPath graduates are professional, skilled, have a strong work ethic – and are responsible, reliable and able to transition easily into the work environment.
- JobPath was instrumental in creating the Biotechnology Certification Program at Pima Community College.
- According to an analysis by Applied Economics, over the past seven years JobPath has had an economic impact of $39.2 million on the Pima County economy and resulted in a cumulative reduction of $2 million in public assistance programs expenditures by the State of Arizona.
Complete Economic Impact report developed by Applied Economics