JobPath sponsors career areas that are in high-demand, living wage fields that offer benefits and the opportunity for professional growth. JobPath works with local employers and other community agencies to determine where there is a need for skilled workers.
JobPath is actively recruiting motivated adults for the following educational and job training programs. If you are interested, please sign up below or you can Contact Us to speak to a JobPath Staff Member about your options.
Career Areas Available At This Time
- Aviation Technology
(Click Here to View the Aviation Orientation Schedule)
- Building and Construction Technology – HVAC Concentration
- Building and Construction Technology – Plumbing Concentration
- Computer Aided Design
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Engineering – AA for transfer
- Fire Science Academy
- Law Enforcement Academy
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Machine Tool Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Radiologic Technology
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Respiratory Therapist
- Welding and Fabrication
- Surgical Technologist
Registered Nursing Prerequisites
JobPath is recruiting Tucson/Pima County residents who are motivated to pursue the education and training needed to be able to apply to the Registered Nursing program at Pima Community College.
- (1) Live in Pima County;
- (2) Are working as a CNA, PCT, LPN, or other healthcare professional;
- (3) Have a COMPASS Reading score of 95 or higher
- (4) Are planning to enroll in the following courses in the coming semesters: MAT 151 and BIO 201IN; BIO202IN and PSY 101
- (5) If you are interested, please attend a JobPath orientation. Call 520-324-0402 ext. 7006 to schedule.
Other Career Areas Available
For information on the next orientation time, location or registration, please call us at 520-324-0402
Information Request or Assistance